7.22.2008

#97 Jackson Browne


When I was a kid the only music I remember listening to when my family went on road trips was the music of Jackson Browne. I remember sitting in the back of my dad's silver Oldsmobile with my little brother praying that my dad would turn off the boring music with all those words and put on some Beach Boys or the Monkees. But as I grew older I started to appreciate Jackson Browne and I could identify more with his lyrics. He quickly became one of my favorite artists. His well thought out chord changes and lyrics make you listen to his music on a deeper level, and think about his insights on what goes on inside the brain and hearts of people my age. His music is timeless, and I hope he continues to create it for many more years.

If you haven't listened to him before, I suggest the albums Late For The Sky or For Everyman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackson Browne is my favourite rock singer; I like his songs because when you listen to his music, it makes you feel what he feels. Jackson Browne has always been one of my favourite music artists and I couldn't pass up any opportunity to see him even if his tickets are hard to come by. Before my friend and I used to attend his concerts even his tickets are often sky high; now we found a site of cheap tickets .Here is the link:
http://www.ticketsinventory.com/concert/jackson-browne-tickets/