8.09.2008

#94 Brandon Grissom


I'm not sure how I am show my appreciation for Brandon in a blog post but I will try.
I met Brandon when I was 16 years old, when he came to my church to be an intern for our youth group. We have played in bands together, traveled the world, been through really hard times, had some really good times, worked together, fished together, dressed in skin tight super hero costumes together, and watched some of the stupidest scary movies I have ever seen together, and I have loved every minute of it. He's a 78 inch 230 pound mass of love (mowmp!) It's going to be really hard not to have him around when I go back to Oklahoma. He's one of the main reasons that I am in ministry and I can't imagine not doing ministry with this guy, but I am sure we will again someday.

Beki and Stella are like family too, and I am very thankful to have them in my life. Hopefully will see each other a lot this year, I know there will be a lot of ichating going on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheers.

Anonymous said...

this if for u
i like u and u rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q6Z0LQDi34
miss you already