8.26.2008

Update


Things are still going well here.
Classes got a bit more tough this week, but I think I will be able to handle them. Had my first Spanish II quiz yesterday and I think I did a lot worse than I thought I was going to. Oh well, I just need to pass.
Played a show at Coffee Slingers last Saturday and it went really well. It was weird not having my Arlington Heights buddies there, but I still had a blast.
I'm still waiting to hear from Barnes and Noble about a job. I hope I get it, it seems like it would be pretty chill.
Last night I played trivia at Buffalo Wild WIngs down the street and got ranked 2nd in the nation out of like 5000 people. I was pretty proud of myself. There was a guy there with 3 of those trivia keypads, and he got really pissed and left when I beat him.

5 comments:

Chris Symes said...

cool room

Anonymous said...

dude. you're the trivia master...i wish you would have gotten first. maybe you could get some sort of job doing trivia.

Anonymous said...

is that your room?
if it is, I think I slept in there once...
with like 5 people.
and your dog.

I wanted to come to coffee slingers, but I got lost.

lydia said...

i'm sure you did great on your spanish quiz and if you didn't, it was only the first one. i know a great place you could play your next show, it's a bit of a drive, but it's on our living room. great atmosphere, i think it would be a sell out concert. think about it.

Anonymous said...

Dude BW3 story made my day! Good luck with the job search.

Aaron VF