11.05.2008

Yo

It's been a while. Hope you are all doing well.
I visited in Chicago last week and had a blast spending time with time with friends and playing music. I really love that place and I hope it works out that I get to move back there in May.
I am still enjoying my time here in Oklahoma City. It feels great getting school over with and spending time with my family and friends. I'm getting to play music more these days and I'm getting a lot of relaxation time. I feel like I've had a lot of life breathed into me over the last few months, which is great.
I'm happy that Obama got elected last night! I figured he would win but I didn't think he would win that handedly. Hopefully these next four years will be good ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh snap...i think you're right...but i think it's close isn't it?