8.19.2008

Update from OKC


I've been in Oklahoma for a week and it already seems like a year.
I started school yesterday and I think it's going to be a pretty good semester, although I missed the cutoff date by one semester, so now I have to take required classes instead of all electives. My classes this semester are Journalism Ethics, Music Appreciation and Spanish II. I haven't had any Spanish classes since my Jr. year of high school, so that should be interesting.

I miss my friends in Chicago immensely, I hope I get to see you guys soon. I am thankful that I get to spend time with my family and friends in Oklahoma. Hopefully we will make some good memories this year.

Still no word on if that Bigfoot was real or not. I still have my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Bigfoot Hoax Exposed

Sorry dude. You're going to have to go to Bigfoot Cave down near Talihina with me, and see the real thing. ;-)